Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: National Future Work Summit
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/futurework_au/
6. This competition will be run via Instagram
7. Multiple entries are counted by individual comments involving x 2 tags of a relevant and active Instagram account
8. Closing date for entry will be Friday 4 May 2018 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: MUST have followed the National Future Work Summit Instagram page, “liked” the competition post and tagged two relevant & active Instagram users in the comments.
11. Competition runs for 10 days
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If shipping for any of the products is required this will be at the expense of the winner. The winner is to organise collection of the tickets in Melbourne.
1. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
2. The winner will be notified by a tag & a DM on Instagram. If there is no response within x5 days a new winner may be drawn as a replacement winner.
3. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.